GOD is NOT pro-life
by Dan Holman
“GOD IS PRO-LIFE” is a popular slogan within the pro-life movement, but the term “pro-life” means different things to different people. I have had an abortionist tell me he is “pro-life!” Even within the pro-life movement the term pro-life is obscure. There are those who extend the definition of pro-life to being against the death penalty, war, and the use of force. Many people use the term “pro-life” to emphasize their personal preferences, or an agenda apart from the slaughter of innocent children.
The following are some of the reasons why God is not pro-life:
1. Pro-lifers focus their efforts on women exploited by abortion. They harp on the unsafe practices and conditions inside the death camp and the dangers it poses to women's health. Their message is “abortion is not safe,” “women deserve better than abortion.” Do we really think God is all that concerned about the unsanitary, unsafe conditions surrounding baby-murder? He commands “Thou shall not kill!” The murder of innocent life is His foremost concern.
2. Pro-lifers portray aborting mothers as victims. But if abortion is murder, than all who participate in murdering the child are murderers. Her baby is the only true victim!
3. Pro-lifers act as if late term abortions are worse than early abortions. God recognizes their personhood BEFORE they are conceived (Jeremiah 1:5; Isaiah 44:2;49:1; Psalm 139:13-16)
4. Pro-lifers tacitly accept birth control. But many types of birth control are chemical abortions.
5. Pro-lifers endorse natural family planning. God commands: “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.” (Genesis 1:22; 1:28; 9:1; 9:7;35:11)
6. Pro-lifers believe that partial birth abortion is worse than other types of abortions. All methods of abortion are horrific and unacceptable: the end result is the same.
7. Pro-lifers oppose the death penalty. God approves the death penalty. He gives us 15 reasons why people should be put to death (Genesis 9:5-6)
8. Pro-lifers use an incremental strategy to end abortion. God commands us to oppose child sacrifice in whole not in part (Jeremiah 5:28-29).
9. Pro-lifers do not stand on God’s authority, but appeal to man’s authority, substituting the word of God for rationalistic, legalistic, and Humanistic arguments.
10. Pro-lifers ultimately appeal to the Supreme Court to end abortion rather than defying ungodly government and warring against it. “We must obey God rather than man.” Acts 5:29
11. Pro-lifers worship in the temples of apostate religious institutions contributing to the support of false shepherds who preach an unbiblical message. If these spiritual dives were truly Christ’s Church, if their pastors were truly men and women of God, would they not be leading us in opposing child sacrifice?
12. Pro-lifers oppose the use of graphic images to demonstrate baby-murder. Pro-lifers carry smiley faces and balloons to “celebrate life” on the yearly anniversary of Roe v. Wade.
13. Pro-lifers oppose the use of force to end baby-murder, but support our nation in its unjust wars.
14. Pro-lifers are card carrying Republicans. Does God also support the Republican Party?
The term “pro-life” has obscure meanings beyond that which I have listed. To declare that “God is pro-life” is blasphemy. It is idolatry! It is creating a god in the pro-life image after the pro-life likeness, a god who has a pro-life agenda contrary to plain biblical teaching.
God is not pro-life, He is very anti-abortion. Pro-lifers response to the slaughter of 4000 innocent per day is extremely weak and pathetic. Is it appropriate to limit ourselves to prayer, voting, candlelight vigils, writing our congressman, Jericho marches, mailing empty red envelopes, etc. while children are systematically slaughtered? Is God pleased with our weak-kneed namby-pamby response? Pro-lifers should rather mourn of their ineffectiveness and weakness; we should never blasphemy God’s Name and holy character by claiming that the Almighty is like ourselves.
dan & donna holman
Missionaries to the Pre-born, Iowa
P.O. Box 135
Keokuk, Iowa 52632
DISCLAIMER: Missionaries to the Pre-born, Iowa, and its associates does not advocate killing abortion doctors, nor do we condemn those who do it.
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed:
for in the image of God made he man.
Numbers 35:33 So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are:
for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the
blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.
To contact e-mail: Glory2Jesus@ArmyofGod.com
Or write to: Rev. Donald Spitz
P.O. Box 16611
Chesapeake VA 23328
Another unborn baby murdered by a babykilling abortionist.