Why did James Kopp choose a bench trial?
James Kopp stipulated to the facts of his shooting babykilling abortionist Barnett Slepian.
James did not want to cloud the issue with witnesses and a jury trial, but wanted the judge to decide
the case on the facts. These facts are clear - that James Kopp did what was necessary to save
the lives of the children Barnett Slepian was planning to kill. The judge was supposed to make
his decision on the facts, and not on the temperature of the political climate. If he did this, James Kopp
would have been found not guilty. James Kopp deserves to be set free and honored as a hero who
saved babies from certain death at the hand of abortionist Barnett Slepian.
Statement on James Kopp's confession
because of the hatred that was heaped
upon him by the pro-life community.
"I will not be intimidated!"
Babykilling Abortionist Barnett Slepian
Slepian now burning in hell fire where he belongs
I don't know why James Kopp confessed. Kopp had a chance of getting off and if he did
he might have stopped another babykiller from murdering more innocent children. I'm glad
James Kopp stopped babykilling abortionist Barnett Slepian from murdering more children.
I disagree with the hate filled articles and press releases by hypocritical pro-lifers denouncing James Kopp.
It is apparent that they have lost sight of the babies murdered each day by babykiller Barnett Slepian.
Innocent lives were taken by this man in order to support his affluent life style. Those who denounced
the one who saved many innocent lives from a painful death at the the hands of this abortionist
need to answer this question:
Pro-lifers which do you prefer:
Live babies or live a babykilling abortionist?
Dead babies or a dead babykilling abortionist?
Cursed be he that taketh reward to slay an innocent person.
And all the people shall say, Amen.
To E-mail James Kopp click here. James Kopp
Please include a snail mail address if you would like a reply.
"Why should the safety of Dr. Slepian be put over the safety of unborn children?"
"I wish I could do 10 life sentences or 10 death penalties to save them."
"I was innocent of murder then. I am innocent of murder now. I have separated murderers from their weapons of mass destruction."
"I hope that my younger brothers and sisters in the movement know that we can still cut some holes in the fences of the death camps and let a few babies crawl to safety. We can still derail a few trains."
James said, if abortions are still being performed when he is released from prison, he would have to act again, he declared. "Will we still be killing children? If so, then I will be duty bound to do something"
Kopp case timeline from the The Hamilton Spectator
* Aug. 2, 1954 - James Charles Kopp born in Pasadena, Calif. His father is a lawyer and former Marine, his mother a nurse.
* 1980 - Kopp claims to have viewed an aborted fetus in Stanford Hospital, which radicalizes him to join the pro-life movement.
* July 1988 - Kopp and others arrested for anti-abortion demonstrations at the Democratic National Convention in Atlanta. He is tagged with the nickname "Atomic Dog."
* Nov. 8, 1994 - Dr. Garson Romalis is shot in the thigh from the rear of his Vancouver home.
* Nov. 3, 1995 - Kopp is stopped and released after a routine check in his car by police on Highway 403 near Ancaster.
* Nov. 10, 1995 - Dr. Hugh Short is hit in the elbow from a shot from behind his Ancaster home.
* Oct. 28, 1997 - Dr. David Gandell narrowly misses being hit by a shot at his Rochester, N.Y., home.
* Nov. 11, 1997 - Dr. Jack Fainman is shot in the shoulder at his home in Winnipeg.
* Oct. 23, 1998 - Dr. Barnett Slepian is shot dead in Amherst, N.Y.
* April 8, 1999 - Police find Kopp's SKS rifle buried near Slepian's home.
* Jan. 24, 2000 - OPP issues arrest warrant for Kopp for the attempted murder of Dr. Hugh Short.
* March 29, 2001 - Kopp arrested in Dinan, France.
* March 18, 2003 - Kopp convicted for first-degree murder in the Slepian case, receives life term.
* Spring 2007 - Kopp convicted for federal crime of violating access to reproductive health services, sentenced to life in prison.
* April 29, 2008 - Canadian police attempt to talk to Kopp about the Canadian attacks; he refuses.
* May 26, 2009 - Canadian authorities say they will no longer pursue charges against Kopp in the shooting of Dr. Short but he remains "a person of interest" in all of the Canadian attacks.
e-mail Put prisoner name in subject line and include a U. S. Postal address for a reply
To write a letter to James Kopp find his name on the Prisoner of Christ page.
Or write to: Rev. Donald Spitz
P.O. Box 16611
Chesapeake VA 23328
Another baby murdered by a babykilling abortionist.